Careers at StatSlice
Are you focused on business intelligence (BI) technology and best practices?
Have you developed a solid track record of successful business intelligence implementations and exceptional project outcomes? Do you want to continue your career growth in business intelligence? We formed StatSlice and combined our talents to become the leader in the BI market place. Join StatSlice for opportunities to continue your growth as a Business Intelligence Consultant.
Our Approach to Consulting and Training
How do we maintain our market-leading status? StatSlice always:
- Seeks out the best talent
- Compensates competitively
- Follows a methodology-based process grounded upon a foundation of “best principles” of BI
- Conducts expert and peer design reviews during project design
- Collaborates with continual feedback loops through training, mentoring, and assistance
Following these principles in all stages of project lifecycles, we ensure mutual success as an organization and for each of the individuals.
What We Offer
In addition to an innovative, entrepreneurial, professional and cutting edge environment, we offer:
Medical & Dental Insurance
Short Term Disability (STD)
Long Term Disability (LTD)
Life/AD&D and Voluntary Life/AD&D
Retirement Plan (+employer match)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Our Career Path & Opportunities
> Consultant > Senior Consultant > Manager > Principal > Vice President
General Requirements Include:
- 2+ years of Business Intelligence experience, preferably in the IT Consulting industry
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with reporting services, integration services and other tools
- SQL Services Analysis Experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or comparable major
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
At StatSlice we take great pride in the selection and development of our consultants and training professionals. If you would like to inquire about career opportunities and discuss ways we could work together to help you achieve your BI career goals please give us a call or drop us a line at HR@statslice.com.
You can also check us out on LinkedIn! Become a fan and receive the latest news!