Account Executive Opportunity
Who We Are
We are a strategic data services consulting firm headquartered in Dallas, TX specializing in data warehousing and business analytics. Strategic data services include the skills, processes, technologies, applications and practices used to support business decision-making. We’ve built a highly dedicated consulting organization that has a reputation for excellent customer service and measurable success in implementation. We hire top talent and promote an environment that encourages resourcefulness, innovation and creativity without sacrificing measurable results. We stay on the cutting edge of the latest Business Intelligence (BI) challenges and principles to be the “go-to” team for the most challenging projects.
Account Executive Job Description
As an Account Executive for StatSlice, you will be responsible for building a sales pipeline through cultivating and qualifying inbound marketing leads, prospecting, and cold calling. You will develop relationships with prospective customers through the use of our leads database, phone calls, personal activities, events and other methods. In addition to interacting with prospective customers, you will be expected to learn about our industry, participate in weekly meetings, manage and maintain the database, manage your own time, prioritize tasks, and communicate status and issues to your manager. This is an entry-level position with opportunities for growth.
- Lead generation, cold calling, and lead follow up
- Identify the specific needs of prospective clients
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline and contact database
- Participate in marketing programs and events
- 1-2 years of sales or business development experience
- Strong personal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, goal-driven and customer service-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or comparable major
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
- IT industry knowledge is a plus
What We Offer
In addition to an innovative, entrepreneurial, professional and cutting edge environment, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Life/AD&D and Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Retirement Plan (+employer match)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
At StatSlice we take great pride in the selection and development of our employees. If you would like to inquire about career opportunities and discuss ways we could work together to help you achieve your personal career goals please give us a call or e-mail your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
You can subscribe to our RSS feed.