Bernard Wehbe is responsible for operational strategy, account management and the management of day-to-day company activities at StatSlice Systems. He has over twelve years of consulting experience focused exclusively on data warehousing and business intelligence. His experience includes data warehousing architecture, OLAP, data modeling, ETL, reporting and dashboarding, business analytics, team leadership, and project management. His business systems expertise includes but is not limited to Consulting Services, Financial Services, Retail, Transportation, Manufacturing, Telecom, and Online Subscription. Bernard received a Bachelor of Science as well as a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering & Management from Oklahoma State University.
Bernard’s Recent Posts
- Webinar: Building a B2B Analytics Portal with Tableau
- Big Data Needs More Than Hadoop
- Analyzing Direct Marketing Campaign Results on a Budget
- Big SQL Analytics: Redshift Webinar Q&A Summary
- Big SQL Analytics: What Is It and Why Should You Care?
- Big Data: Is It Just Another Big Hype?
- Information Singularity and the Principles of the Analytics Rock Star
- BI for the Right Side of the Brain