Matchmaking out of mother and you will fellow accessory that have coping method certainly one of kids maternity
forty eight. Dulitha F, Nalika Grams, Upul S, et al. Risk points having teenage pregnancies in the Sri Lanka: perspective out-of a residential district situated data. Health Sci J. 2013;7(3):269–284.
50. Yaya S, Odusina EK, Bishwajit G. Frequency out of guy matrimony and its own affect virility outcomes when you look at the 34 sub-Saharan African places. BMC Int Fitness Hum Legal rights. 2019;19(1):33. doi:/sstep one29step 14-0step 19-02step 19-1
51. Envuladu EA, Agbo HA, Ohize Virtual assistant, Zoakah AI. Determinants and results of adolescent maternity from inside the a rural people inside the Jos, Plateau County, Nigeria. Sub-Saharan Afr J Med. 2014;1(1):48–52. doi:-19
52. Gideon R. Activities associated with adolescent maternity and virility inside the Uganda: analysis of your own 2011 demographic and you can health questionnaire study. Soc Sci. 2013;2(1):7–13. doi:8/j.ss.2013
53. Lion KC, Prata Letter, Stewart C. Teenage childbearing from inside the Nicaragua: a decimal assessment from related activities. Int Perspect Gender Reprod Fitness. 2009;35(2):91–96. doi:109
55. Odimegwu C, Mkwananzi S. Relatives build and area connectedness: the connection with teenage pregnancy inside the Southern area Africa. J Psychol Afr. 2018;28(6):479–484. doi:390
56. Jo Ansson FH, Njarovik You, Oalafsdo Attir Grams, Grea Tarsson SJ minichat tГјrkiye. Adult divorce proceedings: long-label outcomes to the psychological state, relatives and you can mature intimate conclusion. Scand J Psychol. 2000;41(2):101–105. doi:-eight
57. Salih NA, Metaferia H, Reda AA, Biadgilign S. Preong single teens into the north Ethiopia: a mix-sectional investigation. Intercourse Reprod Healthc. 2015;6(1):9–13. doi:/j.srhc.
59. Martin V, Mills Yards, Bourdais CL. The consequences regarding adult divorce or separation on the lifestyle course outcomes of Canadian youngsters. Normally Stud Popul. 2005;32(1):29–51. doi:6/P6V315
sixty. Wall-Wieler E, Roos LL, Nickel NC. Adolescent maternity: the new impression of maternal adolescent childbirth and you can earlier sister’s adolescent pregnancy to your a more youthful cousin. BMC Pregnancy Childbearing. 2016;16(1):120. doi:/s1dos884-016-0911-dos
61. Eastern PL, Reyes BT, Horn EJ. Relationship anywhere between adolescent pregnancy and a household history of teenage births. Perspect Sex Reprod Fitness. 2007;39(2):108–115. doi:807
62. Thijssen Good, Meier Good, Panis K, Ombelet W. Virility awareness-founded methods’ and subfertility: a systema tic feedback. Items Viewpoints Vis Obgyn. 2014;6(3):113–123.
65. Iyanda AE, Dinkins Bj, Osayomi T, Adeusi TJ, Lu Y, Oppong JR. Virility degree, contraception explore and unintentional pregnancy when you look at the 30 African regions: a cross-sectional data. Int J Personal Fitness. 2020;65(4):445–455. doi:/s00038-020-01356-nine
Adolescent maternity can bring about major health and public issues with unique medical and you may psychosocial consequences to your adolescent and you can society at the large. 14 Such as, it suppress children regarding achieving its complete prospective and you may viewing their earliest people legal rights. 15 The effect out-of teenage pregnancy plus negatively impacts coming earning prospective and you may causes lifelong poverty. sixteen Such negative impacts remain through the a teenager’s entire life and you can carry-over to a higher age bracket. 17 Most importantly, they contributes to fast society growth, particularly in regions where contraception use isn’t better welcomed and expands private life virility. 18 New adding affairs getting adolescent pregnancy is actually numerous and you can cutting-edge, 19 categorized because socio-demographic, familial, social and reproductive choices. Different literary works reported that issues with the adolescent maternity include life inside the rural elements, not browsing school, very early relationships, diminished communications between moms and dads and teenagers in the intimate and you can reproductive wellness (SRH) things, 20 informative amount of this new teenagers, 21 and you may family history out of adolescent maternity. twenty two,23
Prevalence off Adolescent Maternity
The latest prevalence out-of teenage maternity within investigation (31.2%) exceeds compared to the fresh new Ethiopian federal report when you look at the 2016, that was thirteen%. 25 New inconsistency ranging from those two rates ple, each other metropolitan and you may rural elements. In contrast, this study is actually conducted into the an outlying region regarding Oromia Region with high prevalence out of early relationship. On 32.4% of the professionals were ong which 79.6% have been married up until the age 18, with the mean age of very first marriage from the fifteen.seven decades. As a result, all of these circumstances could possibly get join this new highest incidence out-of teenage pregnancy of this type.
The fresh focus on virility advances the ability to pick the fresh new associated risks of sexual choices, and you will choice-making regarding the childbearing. Ignorance off virility results in numerous undesired health outcomes, such as for example accidental otherwise unexpected pregnancy inside a ong unmarried adolescences. 62,63 The looking for of this studies showed that this new prevalence proportion out of teenage maternity was 1.3 times highest among children just who don’t understand rich day into the period compared to the children exactly who know new rich day. This can be in keeping with almost every other associated knowledge when you look at the Ethiopia 64 and African countries. 65 The studies indicated that knowledge about this new ovulatory period decrease the likelihood of becoming pregnant.
16. Akella D, Michael jordan M. Feeling regarding public and you can social facts on the adolescent pregnancy. J Fitness Dispar Res Pract. 2015;8(1):41–62.
47. Neal SE, Chandra-Mouli V, Chou D. Teenage first births from inside the East Africa: disaggregating characteristics, manner and you can determinants. Reprod Fitness. 2015;12(1). doi:-4755-12-thirteen
You can subscribe to our RSS feed.