Senior Business Intelligence Consultant Opportunity
Who We Are
We are an Analytics consulting firm headquartered in Dallas, TX specializing in data warehousing and business analytics. Analytics include the skills, processes, technologies, applications and practices used to support business decision-making. We’ve built a highly dedicated consulting organization that has a reputation for excellent customer service and measurable success in implementation. We hire top talent and promote an environment that encourages resourcefulness, innovation and creativity without sacrificing measurable results. We stay on the cutting edge of the latest Analytics challenges and principles to be the “go-to” team for the most challenging projects.
Senior Analytics Consultant Job Description
As a Senior Analytics Consultant for StatSlice you will work as a member of a project team to develop and deliver Analytics solutions to our customers. Your primary area of responsibility will to solve complex business problems utilizing analytics technologies. You will be responsible for consulting with clients on business needs, translating business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interfacing with company and client to ensure successful delivery of client reporting. In addition, you will be expected to manage your own time and communicate status and issues to your project manager.
- Setting or enforcing Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence standards and architecture for enterprise data warehouse, data marts and analytical applications systems
- Collaborate with business and technology departments to define deliverables and develop solutions; also identifying needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of a business intelligence architecture that enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight generation
- 5 to 7 years of experience developing Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions
- Deep SQL, SSAS and MDX experience
- .Net programming experience
- Strong experience with Tableau or other tools
- ETL and data modeling experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or comparable major
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
What We Offer
In addition to an innovative, entrepreneurial, professional and cutting edge environment, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Life/AD&D and Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Retirement Plan (+employer match)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
At StatSlice we take great pride in the selection and development of our employees. If you would like to inquire about career opportunities and discuss ways we could work together to help you achieve your personal career goals please give us a call or e-mail your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can subscribe to our RSS feed.