StatSlice is hiring!
Who We Are
We are a strategic data services consulting firm headquartered in Dallas, TX specializing in data warehousing and business analytics. Strategic data services include the skills, processes, technologies, applications and practices used to support business decision-making. We’ve built a highly dedicated consulting organization that has a reputation for excellent customer service and measurable success in implementation. We hire top talent and promote an environment that encourages resourcefulness, innovation and creativity without sacrificing measurable results. We stay on the cutting edge of the latest Business Intelligence (BI) challenges and principles to be the “go-to” team for the most challenging projects.
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant Job Description
As a Senior BI Consultant for StatSlice you will work as a member of a project team to develop and deliver BI solutions to our customers. Your primary area of responsibility will to solve complex business problems utilizing BI technologies. You will be responsible for consulting with clients on business needs, translating business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interfacing with company and client to ensure successful delivery of client reporting. In addition, you will be expected to manage your own time and communicate status and issues to your project manager.
- Setting or enforcing Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence standards and architecture for enterprise data warehouse, data marts and analytical applications systems
- Collaborate with business and technology departments to define deliverables and develop solutions; also identifying needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of a business intelligence architecture that enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight generation
- 6+ years of experience developing Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions
- Deep SQL, SSAS and MDX experience
- Strong experience with reporting SSRS or other tools
- ETL and data modeling experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or comparable major
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States
How To Apply
At StatSlice we take great pride in the selection and development of our consultants. If you would like to inquire about career opportunities and discuss ways we could work together to help you achieve your BI career goals please give us a call or e-mail your resume to Lyly Ledbetter at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can subscribe to our RSS feed.