The ramp-up curve for reaching proficiency in business intelligence development can be long. With our experience of mentoring developers and helping our clients build internal development teams, StatSlice can get you up the learning curve faster. Our training programs are taught by senior consultants who know BI technologies inside and out because they have spent their careers building the skills to solve strategic data challenges and continue to do so every day.
Our training programs offer:
- Well-qualified instructors that actually use the tools and technologies on a daily basis
- The right combination of book knowledge, methodology, and practical application
- An open forum approach which encourages questions and examples, leading to a better learning experience for all
- An organized and clean lab/classroom environment that is actually worth looking forward to
FEATURED CLASSMaintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 R2 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2012 R2 product features and tools related to maintaining a database. The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. This course can also be helpful for individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
- Contact us for group discounts and invoice options by emailing
or call us at