Trainer: Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor is a manager consultant for StatSlice Systems. With over 10 years of experience in business intelligence, his primary focus has been database management and reporting tools. He has been involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, including business analysis, ETL, OLAP architecture, reporting, and end-user training. Justin finds enjoyment in teaching database methodologies and best practices along with his current project duties. He attends Microsoft conferences, speaks at technology engagements and presents demos for clients. Justin wears many hats and is currently engaged in multiple project roles, including technical lead and project management.
Justin received a B.S in Computer Engineering at Texas A&M University, where he was stayed involved in student groups and competed on the track and field team.
- MCTS SQL Server 2008 Development
- MCTS SQL Server 2008 BI Development and Maintenance
- Instructor and presenter on various BI topics, delivering quality training with real-world applications
- 10+ years designing data warehouse, BI, and reporting solutions for Health Care, Energy, Non-Profit, and Travel industries
- Expertise in Accounting, Finance, and Operations